D0G'S EPIC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D0G'S EPIC RP

A realm of many realms that all can RP within and enjoy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Gold : 45911

Character sheet
Name: Blair

Underground - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:09 pm

The man silently agreed with Nonta with a nod and said, "You traveled from the city?" The young man nodded in reply before he was invited in. "Resting should be your main concern after a long journey such as that. Would you like something to eat?" He said this while leading the way through his apparently large home.

"Yes, that would be great...might I ask your name? Mine is Nonta Horseman." He said as politely as possible.

With a yawn the man said, "Nice to meet you Nonta. It is good to see another human after so many years...My name is Korthel, his name is Vous." He indicated the majestic looking bird that looked like the statue outside, what started Nonta was the bird was about the size of a dragon and his large eyes focused on him which threw him off guard.

"Wow..." Said Nonta with amazement.

Vous tilted his head with amusement. "Wow? Am I such a spectacle?" This voice started Nonta even more.

"Oh uh...well...yes." He said sheepishly.

Korthel and Vous laughed hysterically at his comment which made his face turn red in embarrassment. Korthel patted his shoulder and smiled, "I like you." Nonta raised a brow as his confusion only heightened.
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthehood.forumotion.com
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

Gold : 45053

PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:15 pm

It had been about an hour and Kenton could definitely feel it. He was exhausted. He felt as if he had worked nonstop for three days. He knelt down as to make it easier to complete then panted, continuing the training. Every now and then the spark would become brighter but nothing more than a spark would show.
Back to top Go down
http://narutosiz.forumotion.com
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Nonta had now been with the two odd people for several hours now and in that time he got to examine the much. Vous was mostly grey but had streaks of gold strands lining remnants of his feathers and oddly his eyes were gold as well. They gleamed in any light that seemed to shine at them. Korthel on the other hand was fairly old, his hair was grey and short on his head, dirty from lack of bathing. He had scruffy patches of hair on his lower jaw and a few lines marked the corners of his eyes and mouth. A few scars were the only other distinguishable features aside from his gold eyes; similar to Vous.

They were currently talking about Korthel's sword which caught Nonta's eyes when he first glanced at the object. "So...it isn't really yours?" Asked Nonta curiously.

"No...it was made long ago and forged for no specific person...or at least we thought that. The blade has special attributes which make it valuable but no one can use it...not even me." Then he unsheathed the blade and lay it on the table before him. The pommel held a blue sapphire gem in a claw shaped steel piece that extended from the two handed grip wrapped in wire. The hand guard above the hilt was unique and seemed to resemble wings that were half closed and smoothed on the underside to make a comfortable placing for the hand. The blade itself was a bright silver color and extended longer than most. It had the length just a bit shorter than a great sword yet had the width of a short sword, Not to mention how thin the blade was. From the stopper it was smoothly ridged in four equal sized curves that faded into a strait edge of the blade and went strait until bending to the pointed tip. As he looked at the edges themselves, he noticed that they were extremely sharp.

"This blade is magnificent..." He said with astonished enthusiasm.

Korthel pushed the blade towards him, "Go ahead and pick it up. Maybe it was crafted for you?"

Nonta smiled and picked up the blade. It had a nice weight to it and easily glided about as if he was fighting with a feather. The thought made him laugh and he set it back down. Korthel frowned at this. "What is wrong?"

The man shook his head, "I suppose you are not the true wielder..."

With a puzzled look he asked, "What do you mean?"

Korthel grabbed the blade and slid it into the scabbard, letting the metal slide against the steel lips of the elaborate casing also made of metal and decorated with elven carvings. "When this was made, the smith supposedly said that it was alive..." He paused for a moment and glanced to the masterpiece in his hands. "He spent years forging it and most thought he went mad. But it was true, the way it was forged was supposed to allow the use of aura but no one can use it to the full potential. It is a very strange phenomenon. He said it belonged to someone very special but never explained who or what." He sighed and slid the sword back to his hip. "I'm afraid I shall never find the true owner..."

Nonta seemed a little sad he couldn't have such a blade but with an attempt to re-start conversation he asked, "What is the blade's name?"

Korthel slid his fingers over some ancient glyphs of the scabbard and smiled, "Bane"
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Finally, after about two hours of practicing, he fell to his chest. he was too worn out to even stand any longer. He heaved, the rock in his hand, and tried to control his breathing. Finally, he closed his eyes, passing out on the stone floor.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Nonta and the other two had finished their little visit and instantly started back for the city the next morning. It would be a long journey but he was at least happy that he no longer had to travel alone.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm

When he woke the next morning, he was shocked to find that he had fallen asleep on the floor. He picked up the rock and the scroll and headed back to his room. He yawned and rubbed his neck that was now soar from sleeping on stone. He rubbed his eyes as he walked into his room, shutting the door and going for food in his pack. He sighed, realizing he had run out of food. He checked his possessions to see what was sellable and stashed the stone and the scroll under his bed. He took some herbs that were usually used to make medicine and some rations. He also brought a few hunting knives that he had bought a year ago but never used. He figured this would be enough to buy him some breakfast. He went to the city and searched for a food market.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Nonale had woken up a bit later than usual and per her usual routine woke up with a smile and clothed herself with clothing that was more accustom to her. Mostly a thin tunic and trousers made of Elvish silk. With everything in place, she headed back for her place of study.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Once he had found a market that would trade his items for a meal. He ate an apple on the way to his room. Once there, he retrieved the stone and scroll and made his way to the Elder's room. Upon entering, he only stopped in for a second to say "Hey I am goin back to the catacombs to do another day of training. Anything I need to do before that?"
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm

"Nope, go on ahead." She replied and then waved her hand a bit to dismiss him.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:17 pm

He nodded and headed out. It once again took him an hour to reach the catacombs and find his spot. Once there, Kenton did a once over the scroll, put it in his pack, and began his training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground   Underground - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D0G'S EPIC RP :: Original Epic Fantasy :: Journeys' of Talera-
Jump to: