D0G'S EPIC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D0G'S EPIC RP

A realm of many realms that all can RP within and enjoy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traveling Over Land

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Gold : 46291

Character sheet
Name: Blair

Traveling Over Land Empty
PostSubject: Traveling Over Land   Traveling Over Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:23 am

NOKKA

Level: 0
//25%-100%\\

Gold: None

Race: Weirchil

Powers: Ability to become wolf. Night is mandatory.

Weapon(s):
//Long Bow and Arrows +10 DAMAGE
// Iron Long Sword +10 DAMAGE

Armor: None

Inventory: 5 Health Potions *restore full health

Basic Appearance: Messy red hair, green eyes, and a semi-muscular build.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

KENTON

Level: 0
//0%-100%\\

Gold: 8gp

Race: Elf

Powers: None

Weapon: None

Armor: None

Inventory: 5 Health Potions *restore full health

Basic Appearance: Strait white hair, Inverted eyes, and semi-muscular build.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

Nokka was on his way to travel to a different town across the valley of North Carin. He was presented with a task to deliver something on his way which allowed him to acquire 60gp which he split with a person who he hired on as battle aid. With Nokka and his friend Kenton about to depart he first went to purchase a weapon.

"My oh my...what to choose from..." He eyed the small market stalls for the few items they happened to have laying about. "Such a bad collection..."

Shops Inventory:
Two Iron Short Swords; Sold Out
Iron Long Sword; Sold Out
Long Bow and Arrows; Sold Out
Broad Sword; 30gp

Nokka decided to purchase the bow and arrows that were available. He smiled as he swung the arched wood over his shoulder and mounted the arrows on his back. With hesitated motion he also decided to buy the Iron Long Sword as well, just in case he needed to fight close range. Unfortunately he was now broke but with joy him and Kenton would be given 5 Health potions each which would restore their health completely when needed. "Okay Kenton, buy what you can and we shall be on our way through the Valley..." He yawned and stretched his arms as he walked out of the shop to wait outside.

Last edited by TH3infamousD0G on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthehood.forumotion.com
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

Gold : 45433

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Over Land   Traveling Over Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:47 am

Kenton chose the dual short swords and did a practice swing before sheathing them at his side and meeting his friend outside.
Back to top Go down
http://narutosiz.forumotion.com
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Gold : 46291

Character sheet
Name: Blair

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Over Land   Traveling Over Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:56 am

"All right friend, Let's get this crap on the road I guess." He yawned and started through the front gate of the village and out into the open valley.

Level 1

Injured Goblin
// 30% Health
// Basic Attack (1-20 dice)
// 10gp

Goblin
// 50% Health
// Basic Attack (1-30 dice)
// 10gp

Goblin
// 50% Health
// 10gp

RIVERSIDE BOSS

Siren
// 50% Health
// Song Daze (1-3 dice) *If three then subject is prone to be TFd
// 40gp

End of Level 1

Nokka continued on the path when they noticed a goblin in the distance. It was obviously injured so he instantly pulled his bow up and knocked an arrow in place. "Let's do this."

(Dice Roll 15 +10)

The arrow flew through the air and jabbed the goblin in neck nearly killing the creature and leaving it at 5% Health. Now that the goblin was un-able to battle Nokka smirked and then gestured to Kenton, "Be my guest and take the final blow."
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthehood.forumotion.com
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

Gold : 45433

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Over Land   Traveling Over Land I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Kenton sees the injured goblin as they walk. He rushes in for an attack from his dual swords hoping to catch it off guard and make the kill.
Back to top Go down
http://narutosiz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Over Land   Traveling Over Land I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Over Land
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D0G'S EPIC RP :: Original Epic Fantasy :: RPG Dice Roler-
Jump to: