D0G'S EPIC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D0G'S EPIC RP

A realm of many realms that all can RP within and enjoy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Coete

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Gold : 46221

Character sheet
Name: Blair

The Legend of Coete Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Coete   The Legend of Coete I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Somewhere deep in the Tallwood forest of the Elves was a small village of monks whom meditated upon patients and wisdom while also worshiping the Spirit Goddess known as Eluessa. One such of these monks was named Coete. She is a strong thoughtful girl still young in age but she lacked the discipline for meditation and spiritual enlightenment. The girl decided to spend most of her time practicing with a wooden staff which she smacked against friends who thought to challenge her or went up against trees and wooden posts. Although it was not always as simple as that for her. Coete was still expected to be proper and act as another monk woman would. Coete on the other had had different plans for her future.

"Coete, you will behave yourself." Said her mother. "It is time to begin the hour of meditation. You must calm down and participate."

"No!" Shouted Coete. "I do not want to be part of these rituals mother! I want to be free and roam past Tallwood and through Talera. I want to venture to Arcatas or maybe even our home country of Neluah. I want to fly with the dragons, hunt with the Cholka, or run with the horse tribes of The Weir! It isn't fair that I have to stay here!" She clenched her fist and glared at her mother who returned a irrelevant gaze which was more void of emotion than anything.

Her mother said nothing more and then turned around to walk through the elegant garden of their sanctuary. "Don't be late for the meditation Coete."

Coete responded with frustration, "Ugh!" She threw her hands up and walked off clenching her staff. That's it! She cried inside her own head, I'm leaving this place now! I don't fit in here and I sure as hell don't need to be proper and dainty! Her rage would not subside, even as she headed to her room and began to pack. Within a few minuets her belongs were as stuffed into a traveling pack and she wrote a hastily written note explaining her plans. Without as much as a word to anyone else, she left.
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthehood.forumotion.com
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Gold : 43105

Character sheet
Name: nazar

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Coete   The Legend of Coete I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:04 am

"awww man....what did I.get myself into...." said deruch as he wandered about the forbidden woods in which the elves and other creatures dwelled in. he was a young boy,raised in a hunters tribe. he clutched his bow and arrow. he didn't know how he ended up so.lost and so.easily. it was as if the trees kept moving about to make him run in circles. with a hopeless sigh; he sat. he never ventured so deep into the woods before. hut he didn't know how else to get out.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Coete   The Legend of Coete I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Coete was now away from the village walking one of the paths from the sanctuary and headed for a main road used for traveling. Perhaps I will travel through the rest of Talera. She thought this to herself. After the initial thought Coete also wondered if it was a good idea trying to walk amongst the humans. The two races had not gotten along for many Eras and didn't seem as if they were about to. While she continued to ponder the question floating in her mind, she suddenly spotted someone walking in the distance.

At first she couldn't make out too many details but the figure was eventually close enough for her to make out more. The clothing was a dead give away that it was human and she started to wonder why he was here. "How peculiar..." She said out loud as she approached him.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Gold : 43105

Character sheet
Name: nazar

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Coete   The Legend of Coete I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 pm

deruch sighed. he heard some footsteps and stood at alert"w-whose there!?"
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Coete   The Legend of Coete I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Coete stopped just a few feet from him and hugged her staff. "My name is, um...Coete. Who are you?" She glanced at his ears and once past the initial confusion realized the male was a human. "Oh! A human, are you from Arkatas? What is it like? Are you a member of the three clans or just a regular citizen?" The girl seemed genuinely kind and unusually excited to see a human in Elvish territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Coete   The Legend of Coete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Coete
Page 1 of 1