D0G'S EPIC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D0G'S EPIC RP

A realm of many realms that all can RP within and enjoy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusader of Madness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Gold : 46531

Character sheet
Name: Blair

Crusader of Madness Empty
PostSubject: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:23 am

Eluiven, a Templar fighting his way through the Holy Lands found himself face to face with his true mother. A mother who is his alone as he is her only son. This woman was none other than the Goddess Lyra, a God lost in history and deceit. With her Eluiven ventured the world hunting demons of the dark god Luicien and trying to find his real destiny in the world.

"Eluiven!" Cried the grotesque demon facing the crusader. It had gnarled horns and bloody eyes that seemed like they had been pulled from the sockets. It was completely nude and had a snaked tongue that gave it the overall look of a humanoid snake.

The crusader grinned and the glint of his eyes peered from under a shadow when the moon of the night lined up just right. Tonight was a special time from Eluiven for a specific reason, his madness was his own and with it nothing could harm him. With a burst of power he screamed and bound across a distance of a hundred feet, splitting the ground under him. His voice was altered and seemed as if many were overlapping. With this un-natural voice he swore at the demon and drove his fist into it's face causing it to spiral into a tree and smack through, fragments of the wood would remain imbedded in the demon's flesh. "HAHAHAHA!" He laughed madly and shrugged his posture with a wicked stance. "You think you can challenge me in this condition and survive? How foolish..."
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthehood.forumotion.com
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

Gold : 45673

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:10 pm

"Your nothing more than an out of control drunk and I want ya out of the bar!" another angry shout came from the door of the bar as Heth was thrown out. He landed with a hard splash from the mud as his face hit the ground. He looked back up and smiled, laughing wildly.

"Awe come now patty. Don't be like that. Your daughter loved me. and loved me over again" Another wooping laugh could be heard from Heth as Patty through a glass at him.

"Find your ale some where else from now on cause I ain't playin your games no more, Heth." Heth shook his head and stood up.

"Well then I guess I should stop sitting in the out house, shouldn't I?" With this, Heth smiled drunkenly then all of a sudden, his gaze became that of a more serious one. He stared Patty right in the eyes and growled under his breath. Aura shot out from under his fingers and consumed his body.. Soon, he was completely immersed in this blue flame and being able to make out who or even what he was, wasn't a possibility. In an instant, the flame dispersed and the one left standing there was a large brown wolf. Patty's eyes shot open in a fear that could only be explained with screaming and falling backwards. The wolf growled once and took off happily, bouncing away into the woods.
Back to top Go down
http://narutosiz.forumotion.com
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 pm

The demon tried to defend itself against Eluiven but tried in vain. With the mad power flowing through Eluiven's soul nothing could stop him and with one mighty swing of his blade, lopped off the evil creatures head. "I hope you enjoy returning to Hell." He chuckled and sheathed the blade.

Eluiven glanced to the side as Lyra appeared as her true self beside him. "Ah...Mother, I'm glad you could join me." He smiled at the oddly shaped wolf with white fur and golden antlers.

She seemed to ignore him and look off into the distance while whispering, "Fool..."

Eluiven blinked and stepped a bit closer, "I'm sorry, what was that?"

Lyra returned her attention to Eluiven and shook her head, "Sorry Eluiven, my eyes were else-ware. As for you my son, it appears that this was the last demon to vanquish. I have no other tasks for you or at least not for now."

He shifted his posture as the individual rings of his chain-mail clinked together, "Alright, then what do you wish of me now Mother?"

"Do what you wish Eluiven, your time is your own." She nodded to him before walking off and vanishing in a vale of shadow.

"I suppose I will seek a way to alter my form as always. If I can be anything like the guardians I will be pleased. This form does not please me..." With this he ventured off to towns and villages. Mostly he spent his time in bars drinking fine ale and listening to local lore and rumors. One specific conversation caught his ear.

"So, apparently a werewolf was in Ireland. The bartender was attacked!" Said a man just a few feet away. They continued to talk for some short time before the Templar was pleased with the information.

That gives me just enough incentive to visit Ireland. Perhaps I could meet this werewolf. He thought to himself. Eluiven got up from the bar and walked out through the streets. A horse of his was waiting at a stable near the entrance of the village so he saddled it and prepared to make the journey across the land toward Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Heth lay quietly in the woods, now back in human form. He licked his fingers clean, having just finished a big hunt. He let out a long sigh and closed his eyes. There wasn't any chance they could follow him as far as he had gone. Time to rest he thought.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:07 pm

It had taken some time for Eluiven to trek across Europe. Once there he used his wage as a Templar to buy his way onto a boat and sail across the sea to Ireland. A few days aboard ship was quite amusing since he had never done it before. Even better was a storm appeared whilst they were at sea and he had to help them keep the boat afloat. Eventually it did make it to a dock in an Ireland port city. He stepped from the platform and began to start his search for the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 pm

During the days that had come to pass, Heth took salvation in a port town. He had made a living off of greeting people who would get off the boat cheerfully and then sneak away with their belongings neatly tucked into his pocket. This day was no different. He leaned against a building, waiting for the next ship to arrive as he knew it would. He slowly lifted a bottle to his lips and took a sip, loving the taste of the sweet sweet liquor on his tongue. Finally, after waiting hours, he saw his target. A Templar non-the-less. Heth smiled and praised the gods that his days of waiting had finally come. He snuck his wait up to the man and grinned, happily. "Ello there. Lad. Have a long voyage?"
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 pm

"Some would say yes, so yes." Eluiven eyed the man suspiciously. He was some what paranoid around other people, back when he was part of the Holy Crusade he had some trouble trusting other soldiers who were stationed with him. One hand was now on his blade's hilt while the other remained on his coin pouch. "You smell like the good drink, know where I might get some for myself?" Now his demeanor changed as some form of self defense, he was still fairly paranoid but he didn't want many others to think the same. This caused him to smile at the drunk man.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:14 pm

He smiled as well, carefully eyeing the man's blade. "Why yes. I know Just the pub. " With this, he simply turned around, motioning his hand for the man to follow. He led him to a old irish pub that looked a bit run down. "Here it is. Scruffy's pub. Best Ale I have ever tasted." He marched in pushing open the doors wide. he was greeted by a big bald man with a thick red bushy beard. The man's green eyes stared down at them.

"Heth, I told you not to come in here no more. What ya doin here?" He eyed the man behind Heth.

"No John,"
He was cut off by the big man. "Don't call me that. "
"Sorry scruffy. Look. We are all just tryin to have a good time here. Plus I braught you a customer. He is a Templar. "

"Does this 'Templar' have gold ta boot?"

"Aye, have you known a Templar not to have gold, John?"
"I said don't call me that, ya arse!"
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Eluiven raised a brow and flipped some currency towards the man who owned the pub. "Aye, coin I got. Would you mind giving me some ale, I need the taste of salt water out of my mouth as soon as possible." He chuckled a bit as he made his way towards the bar and took a seat.

Getting bored with waiting he suddenly looked over his shoulder at the people in the pup. With a loud hardy voice he asked, "Anyone know where I can find a werewolf?" He made sure that the question was directed at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Heth shot a glance at the man and almost shrieked. Damnit he thought. They found me. "Hey I think I should probably get going. Enjoy your ale. I fear I have drank too much. " He did a sign for a bottle and stumbled out of the pub, waiting until he was out of view to take off running at full sprint. Damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit! This is not good. And here I was actually liking the place.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Eluiven had noticed a sudden change in behavior of his new drunken friend which made him somewhat suspicious. He narrowed his eyes and as soon as his ale hit the bar top he snatched it before running out the door. With enough time left to witness Heth take off in a full sprint he chugged as much of the liquire before running after him as fast as possible. "Stop! What do you know!?" He yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusader of Madness   Crusader of Madness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crusader of Madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D0G'S EPIC RP :: Other RP :: Wrath From the Past-
Jump to: