D0G'S EPIC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D0G'S EPIC RP

A realm of many realms that all can RP within and enjoy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

among the snow and ice lives a angel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Gold : 46221

Character sheet
Name: Blair

among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Tovarel's eyes narrowed just slightly as he watched in anticipation of the future.
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthehood.forumotion.com
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Gold : 43105

Character sheet
Name: nazar

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:39 pm

she took a deep breath and concentrated. she then tilted her head back and blew hard. a large burst of purplish blue flames erupted from her throat and froze a nearby tree in a block of ice. her eyes widened at the results. she looked to him a bit fearful " i...i did it..but....what was that!?"
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 pm

"It is most likely an advanced form of aura that has yet been seen. The only ones who would know more about it are the Ancients or some of the Elves. The Weirchildren Elder might know more than anyone." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:50 pm

she looked to him fearfully before she then shook her head " no dont tell the ancients please! i...i dont want to be more of a outcast then i already am......"
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:00 am

He stared at her, "The ancients are more like you than anyone else, they would not cast you out. If anything you will earn more respect. Think about it, only one of them breathe flame as I do. The rest of them breathe water, wind, or lightening. Some don't breathe anything, they are just substance..."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:45 am

she looked to him and then sighed as she then laid upon the snow. her tail wrapping around her frame." you really think so..."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 am

"I know so...our kind is commonly protective of others. That is why the Elder wont let me go after the Ice King...but you, you should be more welcome than I." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:41 am

she looked up at him then raised her head " me? but why me? ...i don't see how i'd be welcomed..."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 am

"You are no lesser dragon, you are greater. It is fairly obvious to me. It should be obvious to the Elder as well." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:57 am

she gave a slight nod and rose to her feet. she then looked to him. " would you come with me...?" she asked softly. her purple eyes shone softly
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 am

He nodded a bit, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:07 am

she gave a soft smile before she then turned and began heading back to the mountains. as she walked she gulped. she needed to be brave. she went through the dwarf tunnels and headed towards the elder's cave. as she walked other dragons looked at her with disgust. some began to whisper as to why she was even there. she lowered her gaze. how could she be special? when all she ever was was a outcast. she entered the cave and headed towards the elder. shyly she bowed." elder......m-may i have a word with you..."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:17 am

The Elder quickly acknowledge he presence, "Of course hatchling, what do you need?" He eyed Tovarel standing behind him and noticed the young green dragon growling at the others who were mocking the odd white dragoness.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:23 am

she raised her head and did her best to ignore the other dragons. " i..i need to speak with a ancient.. it's about my aura...." she said softly. she could hear tovarel's growls towards the other's which made her feel a little better. for the first time in her life she had aquired a friend. she looked to the elder with a stern almost determined gaze. if she was even special she wanted to know why. at least that.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:28 am

"You wish to find an ancient?" Chanted the Elder as he hummed from the pit of his throat. "A noble path to lead, one lives here in the mountain. Finding him is not something I know of unfortunately. That is a path for you and your friend."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:33 am

she looked to tovarel then back towards the elder. " can you please tell me where we might begin... " she said softly. one dragon murmered underneath it's breath" why should she go find a ancient. she's just a outcast with no aura or fire. " she winced a bit at the insult.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Tovarel glared at the other dragon and after a dark snarl reared his head back and then jolted forward while releasing a hot stream of his flame onto the other. The fire wouldn't hurt the other dragon due to their love of fire but the implication was more of a threat to begin with. "Back off before I claw at your heart."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:27 am

the other dragon stepped back. he was shocked that tovarel was defending her. she looked towards the elder once Moe" please..."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm

"Hmmm..." Hummed the Elder as he pondered the young hatch-ling's question. "Begin with the old tunnels that burrow down into stone. He once made his home their, maybe somewhere deep within its depths, you will find him."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 am

she thanked the elder and turned to make her way towards the old tunnels. she kept her head low, making sure she didn't cause a cave in. her bright white scales seemed to glow in the damped gloom. they soon came to a large cavern. she sniffed the air. she could smell a faint strange odor. " he must be here..."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Tovarel had come with her and once inside the large cavern he heard something odd and pointed in a specific direction with one of his long talons. "Look..."

Somewhere in the shadows an old voice spoke with ancient wisdom, "Whom is it that would seek me here in the rock?" Slowly a very large rock-like dragon revealed itself.

The green hatchling stared in awe before silently wispering, "Verdurn..." Tovarel presented a measure of respect by sitting and pulled one foreleg up before bowing his head. This made Verdurn laugh with confused Tovarel.

"In time it is I who will bow to you, hatchling Tovarel..." Verdurn then arched his neck and came face to face with the young dragon. "A destiny for you has been written in stone, Thou shall free us from the cold that binds us." Without letting Tovarel reply he turned his gaze to the white dragon and hummed loud enough to make the cave shake. "What a divine heart."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am

nazar looked at the large rock dragon and stood still. she gulped slightly at how loud his booming voice was. she kept her gaze leveled with his own. "great..wise one.. i seek your help and wisdom.." she said softly before she bowed her head in respect
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Verdurn hummed to himself and eyed her casually, "Be more specific, I read the stone, not your mind. Tell me precisely what it is you speak." His rock like scales made a scraping sound as he took a deep breath and exhaled what seemed to be dusty ash.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:50 pm

"I wish to discover what I truelly am. I know I am of dragon origin but I do not breath fire like the others. nor do I fear the chill. I do not know what is my purpose in my life. nor understand my abilities. I breath what appears to be flame but instead of heat I breath cold. I seek your guidance " she spoke with a calm firm tone.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Verdurn eyed her and nodded a bit. "As I control the Earth and the others harness the elements of this world, you may have been gifted by our true god. A Divine must have blessed you with some hope you could change this world. Do not ignore your power, do not fear it, embrace it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: among the snow and ice lives a angel   among the snow and ice lives a angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

among the snow and ice lives a angel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2