D0G'S EPIC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D0G'S EPIC RP

A realm of many realms that all can RP within and enjoy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ancient Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Gold : 46001

Character sheet
Name: Blair

The Ancient Dragons Empty
PostSubject: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:01 am

A few years had past since Tovarel ended the reign of the evil man known only as the Ice King. Within that time the previous Dragon Elder gave up his position for one who rightly deserved such a title; Tovarel. At the moment he was simply walking through the stone forest within the mountain range that most dragon kind called home.

The large pillars stood from natural stone made by The Dragon of Earth. At some point Tovarel stopped in the forest and pursued his tranquil meditation.
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthehood.forumotion.com
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Gold : 42885

Character sheet
Name: nazar

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:06 am

a buzz of flapping wings could be heard upon the wind. 5 dragonlings made their way towards the elder. once they found him they greyed him excitedly. they had come to speak with the elder male. they all spoke at once, trying their best to capture his attention.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:11 am

Tovarel stared at them with a fairly blank expression before lowering his head to the hatch lings, "What is it that you little ones desire from this Elder?" His tone was much more gentle than it was when he was their age, as well as more intelligent and careful.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 am

dragonling 1: elder, can you tell us about the ancient dragons please!

the other hatchlings nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Tovarel blinked and hummed to himself while thinking of a way to start. "Well, As I am not too sure as to truth...lore has it that our god created the seven ancient dragons whom then formed the world with their unusual power. They even have gained immortality and still live today."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:16 pm

the dragonlings crowded together. listening intensely as he spoke
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 pm

"Hmmm, as I do not know more of their story...Verden may. He is of that
ancient order and lives here somewhere in the mountain. However, it is
you who have to find him." Tovarel chuckled somewhat as he stared at the
children.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 pm

the dragonlings groaned in protest.

dragonling 2: aww come on elder... please tell us the story...
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Tovarel grumbled a bit to himself but sighed. "The only tale I remember well enough to recite is of our home, Sulfura. It started just some time after the ancient seven created the world with the help of all spirits. Soon the Ancient Seldumack. He developed an idea to create a realm of fire for our race and it is that which he did. Once it was completed he named it Sulfura and ran back to The Dragon God with great news. After this it was dubbed our home until Luicien arrived." Tovarel made a grim expression to frighten the children.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 am

the dragonlings listened intensly. their eager faces wanting more.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:14 am

"Luicien brought forth an army of demons and invaded our home. We fought as fiercely as we could but in the end Sulfura was lost. Seldumack fought with Luicien which gave our kind a chance to come here to Talera. However, he is the only ancient to have not been seen since..." Tovarel sighed and clawed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 am

the dragonlings all gasped.

dragonling 3: do you think we can ever find him again...?
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:55 am

"It is possible, the ancient seven were said to be immortal. They cannot die for their soul has no passage to The Valley of Death. Once more their bodies cannot be entirely destroyed, they rebuild over time..."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:59 am

dragonling 4: do you know where the ancients are now?
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:05 am

"Verdur lives somewhere here in the mountain, although the only leads I have on the rest is that the Sky Dragons and Water Serpents know where the dragon of wind and water are."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:13 am

dragonling 1: we should go find them then!!

all: yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:20 am

Tovarel hummed to himself, "Interesting idea...if you have your souls set to this, I would find the ancient living near us."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:29 am

dragonling 1: you'd really do that elder?
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:09 pm

"Hmmm, the journey is yours, not mine. It is you whom wish to seek out the ancient one, so you must find him." Tovarel sighed.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:29 am

the dragonlings nodded and flew off in search of the ancient.t dragons
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:31 pm

"May your wings carry you far in your journey." Said Tovarel as he went back to his meditations.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:59 am

The dragonlings searched endlessly for the ancient dragons. their search seemingly eternal.as their findings continued to.grow cold with each turn. each lead lead them to another dead end.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:34 pm

In the distance of the now darkening sky, a tense light seemed to overlap the fading sunset. Over the hills could be spotted two very large dragons battling against each other in a vacant valley of rolling hills a lining forest to the distant West. One dragon was dark with ancient looking scales and glowing red eyes. In some places the scales were missing and rotten flesh peered from under the faulted armor. And in fewer places bone had revealed itself from unnatural magic; dark magic. He roared at the other dragon whom was just as ancient but still whole. What made him more specific is the darting flames that flicked under his various compilation of crimson scales. He had long jagged horns that revealed his true age and wisdom.

"Abomination..." Growled the flaming dragon as every step he took set the grass ablaze, and charred the dirt turning it to glass.

The un-dead dragon glared and snarled, "Damn you Seldumack, You don't know the powers Luicien holds! He can end the humans! Sub-come to his demands and you shall receive even more power."

Seldumack shook his head as his flickering eyes blazed with revolt for his lost comrade. "Foolish hatchling, he took Sulfura from us and you say we should bow to his so called power? He is a lost god, his is the demon of all demons! You speak blasphemy and you must be destroyed. Make the great creator have mercy on your damned soul." With this, Seldumack released a large plume of molten flame.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:54 pm

the dragonlings spotted the two dragons and flew to.their direction. they landed and hid amongst the trees. watching as they battled. they were at awe at their battle. never had they seen such a ferocious battle before. they knew they found then. a ancient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Dragons   The Ancient Dragons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ancient Dragons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D0G'S EPIC RP :: Talera: The Ages :: The 7th Era-
Jump to: