D0G'S EPIC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D0G'S EPIC RP

A realm of many realms that all can RP within and enjoy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The begining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Gold : 43175

Character sheet
Name: nazar

The begining Empty
PostSubject: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:32 pm

The world had become a desolate, baren and empty land. No life inhabited the newly found land. No signs of life, no birds, no tree's. Nothing. The spirits stood around this area and gazed upon it. Some shook their heads. How could they possibly create something as vast and complex as a entire world with nothing to start off with. One spirit had hope. Her bright crystal blue eyes sparkled with excitement. She knew they could create something from this land. they just needed to work together. " listen. all of you. We can create something from this. We all just need to focus on what we wish to create and i am sure we will accomplish this task." she said softly. She was a kind spirit. and knew that if her brother's and sister's could come together and work as a team, they could create something beautiful out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Gold : 46291

Character sheet
Name: Blair

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Just behind them came a specific being just a tad bit larger than the others. His basic appearance was that of a wolf although his legs were somewhat transparent and looked more like flickering flames than actual limbs. His overall form seemed mostly white with spurts of green flame that trailed around him and glowed as his eyes mocked the color. With every step he took a small plant would begin growing and from behind him grass had developed. In various places along his path were very large, old looking trees that would not have been noticed just moments before.

He silently stepped just ahead of the ground and placed his nose against the hard ground. It started to dissolve into sand and from the sand came a small sapling. Before anyone could turn their gaze a tree grew before their eyes in only a mater of minutes. The spirit turned his gaze to the other spirits, specifically holding his gaze to the she-spirit of the group and then turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofthehood.forumotion.com
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:43 pm

she watched in silence as the other spirit approached them and grew a small forest. the other's seemed to have held their breath. with a small nod she turned to the other's. " we need to begin. i shall create the creatures of this land. you all begin on the landscape. we need different environments for all our creatures."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Eventually the spirit came to a place on a cocky peak that soon became covered in moss and other various plants. He gazed over the untouched landscape and watched as a large brown looking dragon that looked more like a creature made of rock than anything. He made a similar effect as the wolf-spirit did yet at a much larger scale. A forest was being created right before his eyes and it seemed to amuse him.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:58 am

she walked among the forests and began to create her creatures. she smiled as birds began to take flight and wolves began to howl." so beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:03 am

The spirit leaped from the cliff and started running alongside the ancient dragon. Together they made a wider spread of forest.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 am

she created some fairies, nymphs, elves and other mythical creatures. she smiled at her creations
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:43 am

The spirit continue to run with the ancient dragon.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 am

she finished creating her creatures and sighed happily as the other spirits finished their deeds. the world now full of life and color seemed more of a peaceful place. she sat down upon some moss and took in the wonderous sight. she smiled at the spirit and the ancient dragon.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:57 am

The spirit gave a glance to the dragon with an exchange of nods. Verdur flapped his wings and suddenly took off into the sky. Verdur encountered another of the ancient seven, the new comer being the god of storm. They flew in a circle together before flying in opposite directions.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:02 am

she watched in silence before she then laid upon the ground. she closed her eyes and sighed contently. They had created a beautiful world. a elf looked upon her and bowed to her in respect. she looked up at the elf and smiled softly" ah my son..i am entrusting you to keep my children safe as i watch over you." she said softly to the elf.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:14 am

The spirit walked several miles and began to walk the Eastern coastline of what would eventually be named Talera. He gazed across the vast ocean and felt a happy emotion. He knew another continent was being created across the sea but he could not venture that far. With grace he turned and began to walk, not knowing where nor when he would arrive.

(Btw, this spirit ends up being the wolf that Sen is always walking around with. But they don't meat for a few thousand years.)
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:27 am

( oh ok. well im playing eusalla i think thats how you spell her name. since i havent made a spirit character yet XD )

she gave the elf her blessing and then kissed it's head before sending it on it's way. she closed her eyes and listened to the beating heart of all the creatures around her.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:16 pm

The spirit continued to roam for some time as not much needed to be done now that the world was essentially created. (I think you mean Elessana but she isn't a spirit, she is an ancient dragon who created the seas and such.)
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:22 am

( really? oops well ilthink of a name)

she sighed with content "I'm so glad..."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:00 pm

(Where do we go from here?)
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:25 am

(I.was thinking we skip.to the present)
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm

(I'm going to say it is a few thousand years later, around the time Sen was still fairly young.)

Just outside the large capital city of Talera sat a white haired teenager on a fallen log that was still somewhat held by the branches of another tree. His eyes glowed like emerald fire and matched the flame patters on his ragged black cloak and pants. He yawned and then took a bite from an apple resting in his palm.

The white spirit approached him but now he appeared much different from before. His body was now solid, much like a very large white wolf with several green markings in the fur. The expression he wore was fairly calm an unfaltered just like the boy's. "What do you plan to do, Sen?" He asked without glancing at him.

Sen responded without changing his poster, "We wait for the night to fall." He took another bite from the apple and then threw the rest to the white spirit. "Demons only show themselves at night anyways, right Noshel?"

Noshel nodded and chuckled somewhat, "Then we kill it."

Sen nodded as well, "Right."
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:57 am

the night drew closer. the demons began to stir within their dwellings. snarls and growls filled the air as they made their way towards a nearby village. bright sapphire eyes peered through the tree line. they followed the demons and turned to look off in the distance at what appeared to.be a ghostly colored fox. the fox bore blue markings that matched the others. she had grown elegant and silent since those years of creation. " what shall we do terunt?" spoke the fox within the young girls mind "nothing. they are weak. we can not interfere. we need to search for the leader. ditella "
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Sen watched as the sky drew dark. He then slid from the tree branch and stepped through the forest towards the city where they would find the demon. Noshul kept close for quite a long distance and when they came to the tall wall lining the edge of the city the walked at its base. Eventually, Sen noticed that there were some notches in the brick and with this he whispered, "You stay here, they won't take lightly to the likes of you. I may be forgiven for my presence..."

Noshul nodded and watched as Sen scaled the wall carefully. When he was at the top of the wall he gazed over the city and closed his eyes. Now I must find the demon... He took this time to feel the aura of those around him and then opened his eyes, "There..." Sen jumped from the ledge onto a roof top just a few feet below him but far enough for him to roll to prevent joint damage. Once he was on his feet again he continued to run across the shingles. He jumped again, missing the target he had to grab the ledge with one hand and pull himself up. Then he continued to run until he saw the demon.

It looks so human...how unusual... Sen shook his head, ridding himself of the thought. Without haste he began to descend from the roof and into an ally between two houses where he would not be seen easily. He stepped to the corner of a house and watched the demon. Slowly he drew his black steel blade and whispered. "Verthirn...may you kill this enemy swiftly..." Quickly Sen grabbed the demon and pulled him into the ally. Swiftly he cupped on hand over the man's mouth and stabbed the blade, Verthirn; up through his spine and out his throat.

He withdrew the blade from the creatures flesh and watched as it slowly reverted into the grotesque demon of the underworld before slowly fading into a spirit and from there vanished from the world.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:14 am

terunt narrowed her eyes a bit as she could feel another spirit about. she looked to ditella before she then began her swift dash towards the village. something was off about tonight. something was very off.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Now that Sen had claimed his kill he needed to make a swift escape. As he receded into the depths of the ally he heard the scuffling sound of guards heading towards the area he had just been. They must have heard me, He thought to himself before scaling the wall and barely escaping their sight. Knowing he wasn't in the clear yet, he crept along the side of the wall under the shadow cast from the moon. Once he made it back to the edge of the forest he regrouped with Noshul who lay in the brush of a tree.
Back to top Go down
whiteangel17

whiteangel17

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:45 pm

she made her way into the village. she watched as guards searched for someone. she could still sense the others presence buy it was fainter now. "he must of left." she said to herself as she began to walk around. looking for any clues
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

Character sheet

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:19 pm

As Sen and Noshul had started walking along the forest edge when Sen noticed something was missing. When he reached down to check his belt the fang dagger he had since he was a child was missing. A low growl emitted from his throat. "We have to go back. That weapon is too powerful for a human to possesses."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The begining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D0G'S EPIC RP :: Talera: The Ages :: The Spirit Era-
Jump to: